CISCO is an American company they are manufacturing networking devices such as Routers Switchers hubs VPN routers and more.
cisco company is started in 1984 San Francisco California. Founders are Sandy Lerner, Leonard Bosack and they are family.
cisco is a most famous network device in the world.CISCO devices are covered 80% on the internet. why All largest companies use CISCO? the answer is CISCO is most secure and high-speed network device. In all testing are passed cisco in easy. so what is networking? and why Cisco
first, we look what is networking. two computers or more or other 2devces or more interconnect and sharing data that is called
networking. if you have laptop and smartphone then you connect both devices using wifi or Bluetooth that is small network 🙂
so technology is growing and these days we cant work without computers, so people need to share their data with others. so the network is born. after that people need to connect more computers and more devices to a network. To do that need some device
to connect other computers with correctly securely and fast. so switch is born. People need to transfer data between devices
but no dropping data packets so they use TCP/IP protocol
when IP came to this field and we need to contact and connect with other networks. imagine you’re mined.there are two areas in company
one is accounting area and another one is the technical area. they need to connect two areas. in this case, we cant use switch for this because of switch cant communicate with two or more deferent networks. so the router is come to do this. connecting two or more
networks in easy
so this is networking. CISCO identify this problem and they make quality devices. so all of the intelligent people using Cisco
devices. because it is secure. Google FaceBook Yahoo Microsoft Apple and bigger companies use Cisco devices.
in this days cisco SEO is Chuck Robbins. and stock price is $43.67 this value is growing up every day. if you are a trader try this. I sure that is great work for future.
now look special things of CISCO
1. On July 23, 2013, Cisco Systems announced a definitive agreement to acquire Sourcefire for $2.7 billion.
2. On August 14, 2013, Cisco Systems announced it would cut 4,000 jobs from its workforce, which was roughly 6%, starting in 2014.
3. On August 13, 2014, the company announced it was laying off another 6,000 workers or 8% of its global workforce
4. On May 4, 2015, Cisco announced CEO and Chairman John Chambers would step down as CEO on July 26, 2015′
5. In February 2017, Cisco premiered a cloud-based secure internet gateway to tackle cloud and mobile security risks. The offering, Cisco Umbrella, is tailored to provide safe internet access to users who don’t use their corporate networks or VPNs to connect to remote data centers
8. On May 1, 2018, Cisco Systems agreed to buy AI-driven business intelligence startup Accompany for $270 million
9. On May 10, 2018, the company announced that it temporarily paused advertising on YouTube as it fears the ads appearing on extremist channels on YouTube.
there is something must you know
cisco have a certification program. this certificate gives to people only they are experts in Cisco networking. certification method has
some stages. first one is cisco certificated entry associate call CCENT. second one is CCNA mean cisco certified network associate
third one is Cisco certified network professional call CCNP and the last one is CCIE and it mean cisco certified network expert
each category have three sub certifications that are Switching Routing and security, all certifications are Routing & Switching, Design, Industrial Network, Network Security, Service Provider, Service Provider Operations, Storage Networking, Voice, Datacenter, and Wireless.
if you have one of this certificate you can go to the job in networking field with high salary. if you have ccie certificate with networking degree you can earn $50000 per month.
ok, that’s all you must know in cisco. thanks for reading this stay with us.